MBA PREP and EXEC ED PREP
Pursuing higher education is an extraordinary learning experience. However, it can seem overwhelming without the right study skills from the beginning. The challenges of participating in a competitive classroom environment can be intimidating. Our coaching meetings are entirely based on your goals and are customized to your needs. Whether you are preparing for an MBA or an EXECUTIVE EDUCATION program, we will prepare you with skills to help you succeed. For example,
- Prepare for your GMAT with coaching meetings to help you with weaker areas.
- Learn to read case studies more quickly and take notes that help you remember what you read.
- Participate fully in study groups and class by learning how to present an argument and use the collective intelligence of your group.
- Access a team of Harvard-trained coaches with experience and expertise to guide you.
Our Team of Coaches
Personalized learning is critical to meet 21st-century demands. Our experienced team has worked with hundreds of MBA students to help them succeed. These knowledgeable, empowering coaches effectively zero in on your particular needs with proven techniques that support and further your learning. We have a pool of coaches with varying expertise to support you.
A Personalized Process
Meet individually with an experienced Boston Global coach on Skype/ZOOM/phone/face-to-face to learn skills and concepts that will strengthen performance in your program. Your coach will give you clear, targeted feedback so you can reach the next level in your learning.
Who will Benefit
. You have been out of school for a while and need to update your study skills.
. You speak English as a second language and want some practice to strengthen your communication skills.
. You want to get the best out of the program and want to be ready to succeed in your studies!
Examples of What You Learn
- Communication Skills: Learn to develop talking points for class, and present clearly and concisely.
- Performance Strategies: Introduction to personal vision setting, demand management, networking and energy management.
- Analytical Skills: Learn approaches to causal analysis, evaluations and decision tasks so you can present an argument.
- Class Preparation Tools: Learn reading strategies and note taking skills to prepare for class discussions.
- Persuasive Communication Techniques: Learn how to present ideas persuasively with verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Writing Practice and Exam Prep for MBAs: Learn skills for writing exams and short papers that present an argument and take a position.
- Practical takeaways: In a Final Review Meeting you will summarize your learning, evaluate goals, and make your personalized plan for going forward.
Complimentary webinars are offered every month on topics such as: Cultural Navigation, Managing and Motivating Yourself, Building a Global Network, Creating a LinkedIn Profile.
- Contact us for an Information Session so we can learn more about your program, skills, and goals. [Click here]
- Choose your block and make your payment:
5 Hours: 1,500 USD
10 Hours: 3,000 USD
15 Hours: 4,500 USD
- Schedule your first meeting to get started.
Scheduling time with your coach is easy with our online scheduling tool. Just choose the time you want and click to reserve. We recommend booking in advance so you can be sure to get your preferred time. Meetings are held in 30- or 60-minute blocks. You have ONE YEAR to use your block of time. Meetings can be rescheduled with 24-hour notice.