Project-based work; flexible schedule; work from home; potential travel to Paris and Dubai
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Boston Global, our goal is to make everyone more successful at work. We assess skills and needs and design custom programs for managers and teams. We go beyond the theory to teach skills, tools and frameworks that help managers communicate more effectively. Our goal is to strengthen teams for organizational effectiveness.
Currently we are seeking project-based learning and development coaches who can work with groups and individuals to deliver video- and on-site workshops to professionals in global companies in Europe and the Middle East. The Learning & Development Coach will work under the Director of Management Programming in Boston.
We are seeking someone who can work and travel independently and manage her own time and tasks; someone who has a sense of adventure, an interest and curiosity in the world, and can move seamlessly from pumps at an office in the morning to work boots in the dessert, and maybe riding a camel in the afternoon.
We are developing a pool of coaches who can do the following:
- Manage with confidence an activity-based classroom for adult professionals
- Travel to on-site locations in Europe and the Middle East to deliver in-person
workshops on professional skill-based topics
- Refine and develop slide decks to match our curriculum
- Provide one-on-one coaching sessions for managers on topics ranging from goal
setting, time management, and presentation skills
- Follow up with learners through email and assignment tracking
- Manage administrative tasks related to setting up and organizing workshops and